Monday, January 25, 2010

Two days left in David!

Hello! Well, there are only two days left in David now. Wednesday I leave with Luis´parents for Panama city. We´re staying the night there and then I will leave for my Boston flight and Jose and Rosalina for Spain! Pretty exciting. There are still several things that still need to be done in the next two days. I am hoping to go to Boquete to return a poetry book to Jose Luis tomorrow. Today Alessandra and I have some errands to do. I´d like to go back to Jackelita if I can to take some pictures of the iguanas.
Luis´family has been so generous and kind with me and Alex and Joy as well. I have learned a lot, improved my spanish, and had a lot of fun. Although I am excited to get back I am sad to leave. I am wishing the best for everybody here including Alessandra. She has her whole adult life ahead of her. I wonder what she will choose to study. We will keep in touch for sure.
It is hard to imagine the cold, but there´s still a good chunk of winter left up north! I will try and appreciate the heat and sunshine while I can. I´ll also try to eat a bunch of delicious fruit!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment